- Excellent bachelor's degree in business sciences, computer science, business & information systems engineering, (industrial) engineering, finance and mathematics or other related disciplines
- Interdisciplinary interests
- Practical experience
- Active social involvement
- Language competencies in German and English
- 4 semester / 24 month
- The application for the FIM class of 2018 is closed. We are looking forward to welcome our new students in october!
Language of instruction
- Partner universities all over the world
- International business partners
- Master of science with honors
For the fourth consecutive time the Elite Graduate Program “Finance & Information Management” (FIM) has maintained the top rank in the nationwide CHE Master-Ranking. This prestigious achievement shows that FIM is one of the, if not the best, rated economics master program in Germany. Click here for more information!
FIM offers its highly motivated students various exclusive benefits which enable them not only to successfully complete a unique and ambitious program but also prepare them for future career success in leadership-positions either in business, science or government.
- Blockchain-Hackathon in Bayreuth19. November 2018In der vergangenen Woche fand von Donnerstag bis Samstag unter dem Titel „Not Yet Another Hackathon?!“ der erste Blockchain-Hackathon an der Universität Bayreuth statt. ...
- Integreat als Finalist der Google Impact Challenge!15. Juni 2018Die von FIM Studierenden gegründete App „Integreat“ wird nun schon von 40 Kommunen genutzt um Geflüchteten aus aller Welt den Start in Deutschland zu erleichtern. Die Anstrengungen von ...
- Disruptive Technologies: Invention, Implementation, Implication9. Mai 2018Disruptive Technologies How does Innovation happen in large corporations? How are projects realized? What are the effects on individuals and society? We wholeheartedly invite you to ...
- FIMspire – Social Entrepreneurship Talk16. April 2018The students of the 14th class of the elite network program “Finance and Information Management” cordially invite interested students to FIMspire Social Entrepreneurship Talk. ...
- ERGO Day in Düsseldorf2. April 2018One of our newest partners „ERGO“, invited 60 of the current FIM students to its headquarter in Düsseldorf. On a Saturday in the beginning of march, after a challenging week of exams, ...