- Excellent bachelor's degree in business sciences, computer science, business & information systems engineering, (industrial) engineering, finance and mathematics or other related disciplines
- Interdisciplinary interests
- Practical experience
- Active social involvement
- Language competencies in German and English
- 4 semester / 24 month
- 1st round: 28th of February
- 2nd round: 14th of May
Language of instruction
- Partner universities all over the world
- International business partners
- Master of science with honors
FIM offers its highly motivated students various exclusive benefits which enable them not only to successfully complete a unique and ambitious program but also prepare them for future career success in leadership-positions either in business, science or government.
- Top rank for FIM in the nationwide CHE Master-Ranking22. Januar 2018For the fourth consecutive time the Elite Graduate Program “Finance & Information Management” (FIM) has maintained the top rank in the nationwide CHE Master-Ranking. This ...
- First Alumni-Event hosted in Munich on November 24th11. Januar 2018First FIM Alumni Event hosted on November 24th in at the Café Reitschule in the centre of Munich On November 24th, almost 200 current students, alumni, professors and business partners ...
- Information Sessions in 2018 for FIM in Augsburg, Munich and Bayreuth13. Dezember 2017Take the chance to receive first hand reports about the program from sponsors, professors, alumni and current students and meet them personally at the following informal get together. ...
- Blockchain Event – Applications in Financial Services29. Mai 20172nd Event „Blockchain – Applications in Financial Services“ sucessfully hosted on May 3rd in Munich Following the first Blockchain event, hosted by our students in ...
- Bridging the Gap XI – Discovering the Power of Networks5. März 2017Both start-ups and well-established enterprises met at the eleventh edition of the conference “Bridging the Gap” and delivered insights into how they develop and use networks to ...