- Excellent bachelor's degree in business sciences, computer science, business & information systems engineering, (industrial) engineering, finance and mathematics or other related disciplines
- Interdisciplinary interests
- Practical experience
- Active social involvement
- Language competencies in German and English
- 4 semester / 24 month
- 1st round: 28th of February
- 2nd round: 14th of May
Language of instruction
- Partner universities all over the world
- International business partners
- Master of science with honors
FIM offers its highly motivated students various exclusive benefits which enable them not only to successfully complete a unique and ambitious program but also prepare them for future career success in leadership-positions either in business, science or government.
- Information Events in Munich & Augsburg – Getting in Touch with FIM7. Februar 2017On January 16 and 17, students interested in enrolling for the elite study program Finance and Information Management (FIM) had a chance to get first-hand information by professors and ...
- Women & Career 2017: Inspiring Women18. Januar 2017The students of the 13th class of the elite network program “Finance and Information Management” cordially invite interested female students to this year’s Women & Career Event. ...
- Information Sessions for FIM in Augsburg, Munich and Bayreuth2. Januar 2017The information sessions: January 16th, 2017 – 7:15 p.m. at University of Augsburg (Building I1, Room 1201/1202), January 17th, 2017 – 7 p.m. at Technical University of Munich (City ...
- Blockchain – Technology of the Future10. Dezember 2016The students of the 13th year of the graduate program „Finance and Information Management“ cordially invite you to the event: >>Blockchain – technology of the ...
- Bridging the Gap XI – Coming up soon25. November 2016Bridging the Gap XI – Coming up soon On Friday, November 25, the conference “Bridging the Gap XI” will take place at the premises of the Bayerische Landesbank in Munich. The ...